Time: 30 mins
Makes: 4 - 6 cups
- Heat the oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the ground beef until it’s no longer pink, then drain the liquid.
- Add the onion and jalapeño pepper and cook until it’s soft (about 5-10 minutes).
- Now add cumin, oregano and garlic powder and cook everything until it’s fragrant (about 1 minute). Then add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and mix the tomato sauce, beer, ketchup and brown sugar.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce. Reduce heat and pour the mixture into the skillet, then keep cooking uncovered for additional 15 – 30 minutes (or until liquid has reduced).
- Serve on warm buns.
you’ll actually enjoy.
These times raise some questions,
and we have some answers.
At least about beer.