Time: 2-12hrs 40 mins
Makes: 4 - 6 servings
- Combine all ingredients minus the tortilla and peppers in a large, re-sealable bag (ESPECIALLY the beer).
- Seal it up tight and shake well to make sure all the ingredients are mixed and the meat is exposed to the marinade.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours (no more than 12 hours).
- Heat an outdoor grill to high. Remove steak from marinade and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cook steak on the grill for 5 – 10 minutes, depending on desired level of doneness. Instant thermometer should read 125°F for medium-rare or 135°F for medium-well.
- Transfer to a plate and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes. If desired, slice appropriately and serve with grilled peppers on a warm tortilla.
- Best served with a cold bottle of Dos Equis Ambar Especial.
you’ll actually enjoy.
These times raise some questions,
and we have some answers.
At least about beer.