Time: 1 hour, 50 mins
Makes: 4-6 servings
- In a large Dutch oven, combine all ingredients minus the avocado, cabbage and corn tortilla.
- Add enough water to cover and boil under medium-high heat, skimming any foam/fat that bubbles to the top. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for about an hour until meat is tender.
- Remove the onion and bay leaves from pot. Raise heat to medium and cook for about half an hour, until the liquid has completely evaporated. Be sure to stir from time to time.
- Remove from heat and chop pork into bite-size pieces.
- Serve on warm tortillas and top with cabbage and avocado.
- Serve with a second Dos Equis Ambar. You’ve earned it.
you’ll actually enjoy.
These times raise some questions,
and we have some answers.
At least about beer.